 |
| Roots of the Sequoia trees |
 |
| This is called Giant Grizzly... notice how skinny the trees around it look and they are full grown Ponderosa Pines! |
 |
| The California Tree-- Yep it's real |
 |
| Malibu Creek State Park site #33 |
Today as we left Yosemite we went to see the giant Sequoias in Mariposa Grove. WOW how does one describe such an other wordly looking tree. I felt like I was in Narnia or something similar. CRAZY BIG! Then we drove to North of LA to our campsite in Malibu Creek State Park in the Santa Monica Mountains. They filmed the TV show M*A*S*H at this State Park. On our way we needed to stop and buy a new cooler I guess the hinges break after like 10 years or so, flip flops for Noah since he lost his in the Merced River, a camp chair for Paul since his broke and a bogey board!
No comments:
Post a Comment